A popular request we’ve received is to be able to mirror an existing group of Measurements or Annotations.
The Flip action is ideal for rooms, apartments or Plan revisions. You can now Flip an existing group of Measurements or Annotations.
How’s it work?
Obviously you can use the Flip action however you like, to give you an idea of how it might be used, here’s an example:
Let’s say we have two rooms side-by-side. Their layout is the same, but mirrored.
1. Draw up your Measurements for the first room.
2. Using the Shift key, select all of those Measurements (or whichever Measurements you’d like to Flip)
3. With the Measurements selected, from the Actions menu, click Duplicate
4. Then, again from the Actions menu, choose either Flip Vertically or Flip Horizontally.
5. Move the new Measurements into place.
Related Help Article: Actions Menu
Don’t forget our Support
If you need help, you can reach us from within Groundplan. Click the Help Menu at the top right of your screen and choose Send us a Message.
And free Training
If you haven’t already taken advantage of our free training which is included with every licence, get in touch and we’ll organise a time that suits.