Groundplan is leading-edge takeoff and estimating software built specifically for the subtrades.
Our cloud-based solution is used by trade companies worldwide, and we’re looking for a savvy trades expert to join our team as our business continues to grow.
We’re based on the Gold Coast, but all of our employees work from the comfort of home offices.
The person we’re looking for is a current or former trades person, ideally with experience in the electrical or plumbing industry. If you’re looking to get off the tools but to remain in the construction industry, this role could be perfect for you.
- Trades industry experience with knowledge of the estimating process
- The ability to work autonomously from a home office (with fast internet)
- Confidence with and a good understanding of technology
- Strong communication skills
- Business experience is a plus but not essential
Estimating experience will also be highly regarded but is not essential as full training is provided.
While a sales position, this role isn’t focussed on selling. Rather, the primary function of the trades expert is to demo the software to help tradespeople gain a solid understanding of estimating on screen.
This position will be based in Australia.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org