Trades Expert – Get off the tools and work from home!
Groundplan is leading-edge takeoff and estimating software built specifically for the construction sub-trades.
We’re based on the Gold Coast, but our team works from the comfort of home offices, servicing customers around the world.
About the role
Our cloud-based solution is used by trade companies worldwide, and we’re looking for a savvy trades expert to join our team as our business continues to grow.
While a sales position, this isn’t a traditional sales role. Rather, the primary function of the trades expert is to demo the software, build a relationship and help tradespeople gain a solid understanding of estimating on screen.
The person we’re looking for is a current or former trades person, ideally with experience in the electrical or plumbing industry. If you’re looking to get off the tools but to remain in the construction industry, this role could be perfect for you.
- Trades industry experience, preferably with knowledge of the estimating process.
- The ability to work autonomously from a home office (with fast internet).
- Confidence with and a good understanding of technology.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and be capable of participating in discussions with openness, willingness to learn and an overall positive attitude.
- Comfortable learning a wide range of technologies and skills.
- Business experience is a plus but not essential.
- A competitive base salary package.
- Generous monthly performance bonuses.
- All the equipment (computer, etc) and training required to perform your role.
- And best of all – a relaxed, flexible, stress-free work environment.
This position will be based in Australia.
Please email your CV to email@example.com